Welcome to my blog. Contents include NBA / basketball - related posts intermingled with random mundane thoughts dashed with a bit of sarcasm and (t)wit . Style of writing is under construction. ©2005 by the NBA Addict!.

The NBA Addict!

Friday, October 29, 2004

Bye-bye Globe, Hello Sun!

Please update your phonebooks. I've switched to SUN! Yes, the signal strength is comparable to Globe's when text was still free, and sound clarity is definitely not up to par as compared to the two big telcos in mobile communications, but for a measly Php250, for 30 days, you can call and text fellow SUN subscribers for free! The Prepaid SIM pack is Php150, and SUN loads you up Php100 for 3 months. And since I got the SIM card this October, I have a 15-day trial of their CTU(Call and Text Unlimited) plan free! Talk about laying it all out there. Digitel is really fighting hard for market share.

Anyway, I guess it's time to spare you the infomercial babble. :) My numbers now are 0918-902-5800 (office line) and 0922-471-2278 (SUN). For my fellow SUN subscribers, text me your numbers! :)

13 Comments:

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this download free cell phone game site, it's pretty awesome too!
Wonderful page! Enjoyed it very much. I come from the land of free cell phone ringtone so I know what I'm talking about!free cell phone ringtone
get a free digital camera at camera digital free
If you're a fan of LOST, check out the lost world tv series
Whatever it is,8801 nokiayou can get it here8801 nokia
Just visited your blog, It is interesting to read. If you need some free cell phone tips, please click here .
nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!

so cant wait for ur next post! :)

Thanks!!
Wow! Awesome blog... Check me out if you get a chance :cell free phone saver screen
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a chris holdent-shirt site called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees
emoticon animados
find emoticon animados at emoticon animados
Really great blog very informative re oferte vodafone. In a simliar vain to oferte vodafone, I would definitely recommend http://www.bargainplace.co.uk for **mobile phones** or **cheap broadband**. Also you can get **cheap gas & electricity**, **gifts for your loved one** and **loan deals, free phone calls with talktalk, free broadband with Sky and bargain electrical equipment**
Hi, my name is Don and I just finished looking over your blog and it's a good one. I've been thinking about starting one but I have been too busy trying to get my cell phone site going. I'll come back when I can!

Add a comment