Welcome to my blog. Contents include NBA / basketball - related posts intermingled with random mundane thoughts dashed with a bit of sarcasm and (t)wit . Style of writing is under construction. ©2005 by the NBA Addict!.

The NBA Addict!

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hope y'all have a good one! It's my last day at the office. Filed a leave for the workdays next week, 2005 budget be damned. >:) Baguio muna, priorities! Heheh.

See you (or tag you) on January!

3 Comments:

I've stumbled across your blog when I done some girl game research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
here, keep up the good work :-)

Sincerely,

Tosh
Webmaster/Publisher
girl game
I just came across your blog about holiday inn reservation and I think it is really informative for all of your members. You could consider visiting my site about holiday inn reservation to guide your guests towards products and services related to holiday inn reservation. Keep up the good work!

Add a comment