The NBA Addict!
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
New Things to Know
For some reason, my office does not like my blogging activities, which they showed by blocking the Blogger site. Pasaway kasi nagba-blog during office hours, heheh. Lesson: use Unipeak whenever possible :)The ban has been lifted, as of now. Best not to take any chances though. Publish away! :) As a result, I can't post new entries conventionally!Fortunately there is a feature in Blogger that lets me post via email. Coolness! You need to email to [USERNAME].[SECRET]@blogger.com, where [SECRET] is a word you enter somewhere in your configuration. It's under the "email" tab. Easy, right? :)Actually, it's not really easy. It's been 2 days and my email/post hasn't been published yet. I wonder what went wrong?
- Ala Paredes' blog contains a reference to the Famicom game Contra and a cover of the video game sounds. I googled for the mp3 over the net and I can now say one thing: Vomitron rocks! Check out the sound file here. (Registration required.)
- Oblation is actually a word that means something. Heheh... 7 years in U.P. and all that time I thought it referred only to the Poe Sr. inspired naked statue. Courtesy of Dictionary.com's Word of the Day:
Word of the Day for Friday January 7, 2005
oblation \uh-BLAY-shuhn; oh-\, noun:
1. The act of offering something, such as worship or thanks,
especially to a deity.
2. (Usually capitalized) The act of offering the bread and
wine of the Eucharist.
3. Something offered in a religious rite or as a charitable
Maybe you have a lot of blogging officemates kaya sira yung productivity? Kidding! Marami akong blogs kaya sige lang ng sige! *laughs some more*